My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.reidyokoyama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Amazing Christmas Lights Show

Here's one of the most elaborate Christmas lights display I have ever seen. I'm not sure if it tops the Trans-Siberian Orchestra light show put on last year, but it sure comes close. Check it out:



Here's last year's video, which was used later used for a Miller Light commercial. It's Break.com's #4 video of 2006.

No comments:

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Amazing Christmas Lights Show

Here's one of the most elaborate Christmas lights display I have ever seen. I'm not sure if it tops the Trans-Siberian Orchestra light show put on last year, but it sure comes close. Check it out:



Here's last year's video, which was used later used for a Miller Light commercial. It's Break.com's #4 video of 2006.

No comments: